One of the major functions of our PTO is raise funds for our school and now After Grad celebrations as early as freshman year! We have a variety of programs and events dedicated to earning money.
- Become a Member
- Homecoming Coat Closet
- Giant (ID# 04594) – A+ School Rewards
- Harris Teeter (ID# 6851 – Together in Education
- Promote your business – sponsorship Ads on PTO website (contact Millie Toledo-Cruz)
Each year PTO strives to meet with Battlefield leadership to discuss ways we can support the school, teachers, and students.
There are several ways to help fund and support the PTO. We have ongoing passive fundraisers that don’t require any extra purchases or time from our busy schedules. Link your rewards cards (or sign up if you haven’t already) from Giant and Harris Teeter to Battlefield HS PTO. Any rewards and points you already receive from these savings cards will not be affected. You will not lose any points and savings. You will continue to earn the same points and savings on purchases. For example, gas points earned from Giant rewards WILL NOT go to PTO. PTO gets a percentage of the sales directly from the supermarkets/manufacturers. If you linked your cards last year, we ask you to please do so again. Each year signups must be renewed. They do not automatically renew.
Instructions to setup your rewards cards if you have problems with any links:
GIANT BONUS CARD
- Log into www.GiantFood.com
- Click ”Savings & Reward”, then “A+”, then under For Customers, click “Register Your Card
- Enter the First 3 letters of your last name and your Giant Bonus Card #
- BHS school ID#: 04594
HARRIS TEETER BONUS CARD
- Log into www.HarrisTeeter.com
- Click “Together in Education”, then “Link to Your School”, click “Re-link Vic Card”
- Fill in required fields. Use drop down menu to locate our school, Battlefield HS
- BHS school code: 6851